Tuesday 3 October 2017

A Big Thanks!

Hello Crafty Friends!

Yay, we are back!! It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This week my teamies and I are showcasing stamps by our very own Shirley under her label 'The Bee's Knees'.

I decided to work with the Winged Things to create a CAS card. Here it is ...


I needed a quick Thank You card for the staff at the gym. This one was made really quickly by sponging the masked strip using Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay inks and stamping the smaller dragonfly randomly in Crushed Curry. I removed the mask, stamped the large dragonfly in black Versafine, die-cut the word 'thanks' and layered on my base card.

Originally I had intended to inlay the die-cut word and raise it slightly, but I rather liked the negative image and decided to leave it.


As mentioned earlier, this week we are showcasing stamps designed by our very own Shirley under her label 'The Bee's Knees'. All her sets will be reduced by 15% until Monday 9th October..

Of course Shery will still draw a winner of a $10 gift certificate at random from all the comments left on this month's Inspiration Posts over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Pop over to see what my teamies created and to leave a comment for your entry into their prize draw.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Winged ThingsThanks CUTplorations Word Die
preview-TheBeesKnees-WingedThings thanks-worddie

*** Discount code works on sale items too

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty colors and I like the dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blending and love the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of the colors.
    Fantastic card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX