Sunday 5 February 2017

Coffee Loving Cat

Hello Crafty Friends!

Hope your Sunday is going well. Just another quick one today to hopefully make you smile.


This ueber-cool cat is from a set by Katzelkraft, so is the sentiment. Both are stamped with black Versatile ink on Centura Pearl card. The take away coffee cup is stamped with black dye ink. I pulled a little bit of the black along with my water rush to create the spilled coffee. I added a die-cut border, coloured the eyes and finished off with a bright pink sequin.

Here is another look ...


I am entering my card at:
Addicted To CAS challenge #104 - Pets

That's it from me for now. I shall be back in a bit with my DT project for the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge. Their CUTplorations Challenge has just started too. Check out my previous post for more details.

Have a lovely day!
Hugs
Monika xxx

Here are the stamps I used from the STAMPlorations Shop. Entering my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout will give you a 20% discount.
Art Edges CUTplorations DieGone Postal
 


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous card, love this cat stamp and the brilliant sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not being a coffee drinker I don't understand the whole caffeine thing but I do get the humor in your card, Monika. That cat is a riot. I'm so glad you shared your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX