Tuesday 22 November 2016

I still Like You

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations, and I went all out CAS with my DT project using Becca's Funny Kinda Love set.


It was International Men's Day last week, and I needed a quick card as I only heard it on the late evening news the previous day. My inspiration came from blowing bubbles hence the colours and position of my hearts. The word 'huh' from the sentiment is the breath blowing the bubble in a bubble. A couple of years ago we were watching a 'professional' in Betws-y-coed visitor center's court yard creating the most enormous bubbles between two sticks ... we were mesmerized ...


I didn't have any matching card for my base card and used the darker one of the inks to brush the edges of a white card which gave this nice mottled look.

Here is another glance ....


Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more inspiration and to leave a comment for your entry into their monthly prize draw. There is always something fun going on on their blog ...

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week ...
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:

Funny Kinda Love STAMPlortaions Stamp Set
preview-FunnyKindaLove

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX