Friday 30 September 2016

Happy Eli

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just a quick post from me today to share my DT project for the Inspiration Round-Up Post over at STAMPlorations. It is a card I started off a few weeks ago, but then it came to a stop until I picked it up the other day to add the little elephant and hearts ... here it is ....


I started the card off with one of my brusho makes, I had placed the Just Squares ARTplorations Stencil on a piece of watercolour card, sprinkled it with turquoise brusho and spritzed with water. Once dry I stamped some blooms from the Big Bloom Factory set in Tempting Turquoise and added the sentiment from the Bloom Happy set. That's where I got stuck and left it. when I picked it up again the other day, I had stamped and die-cut the little eli from a piece of black brusho coloured card, placed it on my half finished card and liked it. Before attaching little eli, I stamped the two black hearts from the Frames And Flowers set and created a light shadow using blue chalks.

Here is another look at the finished card ...


That's it from me. Hope you feel inspired to pick up one of your started projects and finish it in unexpected ways.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more inspiration and to leave a comment for your entry in their prize draw.

I shall be back on Sunday with a great up-cycling idea.
Have a lovely day!

Hugs
Monika xxx


Here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:

STAMPlorations Stamps: Tweet LoveBloom HappyBig Bloom FactoryFrames And Flowers
preview-Tweet Love preview-SheryRussBloomHappy preview-SheryRuss_BigBloomFactory preview-DAIFramesandFlowers

CUTplorations Dies: Tweet Love Coordinating Dies
cutplorations-TweetLove

ARTplorations Stencils: Just Squares
preview-web-stencil-044-justsquares



1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX