Tuesday 30 August 2016

Leave Your Fears Behind

Hello Crafty Friends!

I have been in the Brusho cupboard again and couldn't resist making an almost monochromatic card with a hint of turquoise ...


I sprinkled some purple Brusho with a little turquoise on my craft mat, spritzed with water and picked it up with a piece of watercolour card. Once dry, I trimmed it to size and stamped both the image and sentiment from the Leave Your Fears set by Visible Image in Elegant Eggplant (SU ink), added 2nd generation stamping using the same ink and the script stamp from the Revolution set.

I am entering my card at:
Cardz 4 Guyz - something beginning with F, went for Fears
Darnell's NBUS Challenge #7 - anything goes as long as it is 'Never-Before-Used-Schtuff', Leave Your Fears was used for the first time


This is it from me for today. I shall be back tomorrow with lots of inspiration.
Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love your background and colours. Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wowza, Monika! Another brilliant idea for a design using Brusho art! This is smashing!! I can't wait to try smooching with the Brushos now!! You had great control of your colors! Thank you for playing in my challenge again! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've not got that Bushoitis under control yet I see Monika!
    Love the eggplant embossing, looks great with the background.
    So pleased you joined us at Cardz4Guyz too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Brusho background, and the gorgeous stamp. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX