Tuesday 30 August 2016

Bird-Day Tweet

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday, and this means it's Inspiration time over at STAMPlorations. My DT project today features a very excitedly tweeting bird on a somewhat splattery background ...


I created my background using red Brusho powder with a touch of golden shimmer paint and splashes of water. I stamped, coloured and die cut my bird (Birds Of Paradise stamp set and Coordinating CUTplorations Dies), die cut my crazy stitched red mat (CUTplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies), stamped and cut my sentiment and layered everything up rounding some corners to finish.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies created and to leave a comment for your entry in the monthly prize draw. All the details can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

That's it from me for today. I shall be back soon.
Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
STAMPlorations Stamps: Birds Of Paradise
preview-BirdsofParadise

CUTplorations Dies: Birds Of Paradise Coordinating DiesCrazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies
cutplorations-BirdsofParadise preview-CrazyDoubleRunningStitches-Rectangle

3 comments:

  1. I love your Brushos frame for your fun tweet bird day card. TFS Monika. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors... The angle you adhered her at... all I can see is a chicken scooting across the barnyard ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX