Wednesday 13 July 2016

Monochromatic Door Sign The Reverse


Hi All,
I am back with the Spotlight Team at STAMPlorations, and today's project will make you laugh. I think every Crafter needs one!
This is a sort of a follow on from Monday's Mixed Media Tutorial for STAMPlorations. I simply created another panel for the reverse side of Nick's door sign. Here it is:


I am keeping this short given that the full tutorial can be found over at STAMPlorations. Why noyt pop over and have a look.

This is what the front of the sign looks like, you can find the tutorial here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


... and a last look at the reverse from today's tutorial ...


Just imagine, the possibilities are endless, now I have to add a reverse to my sign too. Might have to be 'Monika's Creative Heaven'. Looking forward to seeing what you will make.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

For today's project, I was working with:
Gone PostalTrendy Birds 2 and Mixed Media Elements stamps.
preview-SheryRuss_GonePostal copy preview-SheryRuss_TrendyBirds24x6 SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements
ARTplorations Stencils: Art SplattersWeathered Wood and Leaf Bliss Large
preview-web-stencil-079-ArtSplatters preview-web-stencil-047-WeatheredWood preview-web-stencil-058-LeafBlissLARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX