Sunday 31 July 2016

A Little Recycling

Hello Crafty Friends!

With July coming to an end, it's Inspiration Roundup time over at STAMPlorations. My DT card involves a little bit of recycling and tidying up my desk. It is great when cards like that come together, have a look ...


The lily from the Smile set was one I made for another project, but didn't use. Instead I sprayed it with silver spritzing ink and attached it to my card base made from card Shery used as packaging. I had already stencilled some Leaf Prints with added spritzing on my base card. After attaching the lily, I simply added my sentiment using CUTplorations Word Die: Smile in combination with a stamped sentiment from the stamp set bearing the same name. I then finished off with white doodles and sequins.

Here is another look at my card....


For more inspiration, pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog where you can also leave a comment for your entry to win a $10 gift certificate.

That's it from me for now, I shall be back soon with more projects. Until then, stay playful....

Have a lovely day!
Hugs
Monika xxx

Here is what I used:
SmileCUTplorations Word Die: SmileARTplorations Stencils: Leaf Prints
preview-DeeptiMalik_Smile smile-worddie preview-web-stencil-001-leaves-large.jpeg

1 comment:

  1. Perfect, a great way to use up bits and pieces from your desk. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX