Thursday 24 December 2015

Going on an Adventure Journey


Hi All. It's Monika with one last Spotlight Feature. As I am saying 'goodbye' from the STAMPlorations Spotlight Team (I shall be staying on in the Inspirations Team), I am also getting ready for an adventure of a lifetime cruising the canals of England. That's the plan. We had hoped to have a boat secured by now, but luck has been on someone else side. I shall keep you posted about our progress in next year's Inspiration Posts.

For now you can take inspiration from the cover I made for a little book meant to take the photos of our boat. Here it is:


I used some ready cut chipboard covers, lining paper -the stuff you put on walls is great if you want to go wet as it dries flat-, Mixed Media ElementsTrue NorthBold Sentiments Journey and Vignette Tree Silhouettes stamp sets plus Artplorations Stencil Some Birds.

For a full tutorial pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog. I just leave you with a close-up ...


That's it from me for today. Have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful 2016!

hugs
Monika xxx

Stamps and stencil used in today's project, links are in the above text:

SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements SheryRuss_TrueNorth-preview stmp1032.jpeg preview-STAMPlorations-Journey preview-web-stencil-037-somebirds

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monika, what a wonderful book cover! Love all the different blues! You wonderful Christmas card arrived today - so pretty, that bauble! Thanks, my sweet friend, I was touched! I wish you a Happy and healthy New Year! Sounds like you have a lot of fun ahead of you, cruising the canals of England! Good luck with your boat! (are you going to bring all your stamp supplies along?)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX