Monday 26 October 2015

Be You

Hi Everyone!

It's inspiration time over at STAMPlorations. I thought I'd do something a little different today and opted for a slightly fussy card using the Hope Blooms stamp set and Retro Circles ARTplorations stencil with a hint of Mixed Media Elements. Sounds a bit like a cooking recipe ....


I dry embossed and sponged the Retro Circles, die cut a swirl, stamped and coloured the butterflies, added a piece of burlap, stamped my sentiment, added some doodles, decided the base card needed a mixed media style border, layered everything up, added a few sequins and finished off with a touch of glossy accents on the sentiment.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see the fabulous creations my teamies are sharing there plus if you like challenges or CASEing, there is always some fun to be had. Check it out!

Keeping it short again today, Whilst my energy levels have improved, typing using my right hand is still a little challenging.

Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx

what I used, links as ususal in the text above
preview-SRD-HopeBlooms copy SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements preview-web-stencil-051-retrocircles
swirls - Tim Holtz by Sizzix

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX