Monday 28 September 2015

In The Frame

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. The weather here in the UK has turned into an enchanting Indian Summer. It was truly magical this morning waking up on a canal boat ... low lying mist over the water and adjacent fields ... the sun still low in the sky ... at the end of our weekend cruising on the Trent and Mersey Canal. Quarry Bank Mill went back to the Hire Company, and I am at home writing up this post. Sounds very mundane .... but there is still fun to be had as it is Inspiration Time over on the STAMPlorations Blog.

Here is my card ...


I thought it might be fun to create a framed scene and to have it spill out onto the card ... I decided to use stamps from the Frames and Flowers, Houses Extras, Pets and Graphic Squares sets, and here is how I made it ...

I started by stamping and masking the path, next I stamped my frame and, with a little bit of masking, the trees before colouring my scene using Twinkling H2Os. I stamped and coloured the post box, stamped my sentiment on a matching strip of card, stamped, coloured and fuzzy cut my cat and layered everything as seen before doodling a few birds to finish.

For more inspiration pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog, my teamies created some fabulous projects, and should you feel inspired to CASE any of our projects, feel free to link them up. The linky can be found at the end of each Inspiration Post on the STAMPlorations Blog.

That's it from me for today. I shall be back soon.
Have a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx

the sets I used from STAMPlorations, links are in the above text
preview-DAIFramesandFlowers preview-TBSHousesExtras TBS-Pets-preview stmp1041.jpeg

6 comments:

  1. Awwww such a sweet card, love the cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've created your little scene, Monika! I like how the path comes out of the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scene Monika...and a cute card :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful little scene you've created here, Monika! Love how it spills out onto the card and the cat is a great addition! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just such an adorable little scene you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX