Monday 24 August 2015

Almost Forgotten

Hi Everybody,

It is Inspiration Time over at the STAMPlorations Blog. This is where the girls from the Inspiration DT showcase their creations and invite you to CASE. You can link your creations up with the Inspiration CASE Playground the link to which can be found at the end of each Inspiration Post. To play along you can either CASE any of the Inspiration DT's projects or the one we chose as our inspiration for the month. You also don't have to use STAMPlorations stamps to join the fun, however we would be thrilled if you did. Why not have a go??? You don't have to exactly copy, it is simply about taking inspiration from a project. We would love to hear what inspired you....

Now it's time to show you my project ...
You might have almost forgotten something I mentioned in my video Easy Brusho Backgrounds. I showed you one I had created and said that I was waiting for the large Marigold stamp to arrive as I thought it would be a perfect match. Well, what can I say ... or maybe you would like to see for yourself ... here it is the finished card ...


I simply black embossed the marigold, stamped my sentiment from the Fond Expressions 2 set and layered on a black base card.

The keen eyed of you might have noticed that the French Marigold is a larger version of the one from the The Birds and The Blooms set, which was June/July's Stamp Club Set. I simply loved it so much that I had to get the larger version too! :-)

That's it from me for today. Feel free to pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see the gorgeous projects my teamies created.

Back soon with more projects ... until then ...

Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used. Links to the STAMPlorations projects are in the above texts
FrenchMarigoldLARGE preview-SRDFondExpressions2

Brushos - Lavinia Stamps
card, pigment ink and black embossing powder (wow powder) from stash

as a reminder of what it looked like, The Birds and The Blooms set ...
thebirdsandtheblooms-web-preview 

3 comments:

  1. No wonder you needed the large marigold stamp for this, Monika! Those two areas at the top look just like marigolds. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love those brushos! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Monika. You're good with Brushos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX