Friday 26 June 2015

Flowers Whisper

Hi All,
another quick post from me. This time I worked with the Blooming Buds set designed by Deepti (Dee's Artsy Impressions). It is the first card I made using this set of beautifully drawn blooms. I decided to keep it CAS and use my at present favourite colour Bermuda Bay.


I stamped my image using archival ink and watercoloured it using Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and a touch of Always Artichoke inks before stamping my sentiment and adding a little spritzing in gold Artiste Ink for added interest and shimmer. Once dry I layered on my base card, Bermuda Bay of course, and my card was finished.

I am entering at:
Addicted to CAS - Splash
Addicted to Stamps and More - Photo Inspiration


Next up just a quick reminder ...



... details about the birthday bash can be found here.

As always there is fun to be had before that too, you can CASE any of my/our cards and link up at the Inspiration CASE Playground, short playground, to share your creation with us, enter in the blog challenges, comment on Spotlight Projects and more is already happening over at the STAMPlorations Blog.

GIVE AWAY reminder: I will email a copy of my digi stamp, the sentiment of the butterfly card here, to every new follower of my blog. Anyone who joins between now and 10th July 2015 will get one. Remember to click on the small green/blue squares to the right of the 'join this site' button to join. To claim your free stamp email me at tinkercardsATgmail.com, please replace AT with @.


That's it from me for today. Back soon.
Have a lovely week!


hugs
Monika xxx


the set from STAMPlorations I used, link is in the text above:
BloomingBuds-preview-web
Bermuda Bay ink and card stock, Crushed Curry and Always Artichoke inks by Stampin'Up!
Gold Artiste Spritzing ink by docrafts

7 comments:

  1. I love these stamps of Dee's and you have made them the star of this classy CAS card Monika.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing Monika! The way u colored the bloom is so pretty, I am super happy to see you play with the set I designed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely and perfectly CAS! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thanks for joining us at ATSM :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX