Sunday 25 January 2015

Conquer The World

Hi Everybody,
thanks so much for all your lovely comments, they are very much appreciated.
Just a quick post today with a couple of cards to share, first up a catty creation using some of my favourite cutting dies ...

I just needed something quick and easy to make. I stamped the border (Creative Stamping Magazine, labelled with love) and sentiment (Rustic Harmony by Kaisercraft), added my ribbon and die cut cats (Xcut cutting dies by docrafts). This card really reminds me how Boris used to hang out with his catty mates down the bottom of the close. We could watch them gather every evening as they were passing our lounge window one by one ...
I would like to enter this card in the friends challenge over at CASology.
Next up is a card that had me giggling, not the card itself, but more the process of making it ...
... these boots started travelling the world before I even knew it!!! I was still trying to figure out how to get them to leave the UK, when I discovered that they had already taken off to pastures new and arrived in Tunesia! :-) If you want to know where else they have been on their little adventure, check back on Friday ...
A Girl and her Shoes, the set I used in my card, is a new set by STAMPlorations and due for official release next week, when we'll be celebrating with our week long Blog Hop.
I would like to enter this card at:
Addicted to CAS - World
Less is More - Sketch, I had a little play and moved the sentiment up
That's it from me for today, back with more inspiration tomorrow!
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


map - recycled from an old diary
wild wasabi ink, melon mambo, so saffron and elegant eggplant card stock - Stampin'Up!
ribbon - Fantastic Ribbons
black Memento ink, Poppy and Cardinal Red Promarkers
stmp1095.jpeg 

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, love the second one, it's super!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cats...must look out for those dies. Fab LIM card, we had a similar idea, the boots are brilliant with the map and that perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic take on the LIM sketch and what a fun way to link up at Addicted to CAS too
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun cards... I love the boots on the map!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, Monika!! Love how you used your fluffy cloud border die to ground your house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boots, and a great take on the sketch. Not so sure I could walk the world in those heels though! Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Neither could I, anything above barefoot and I'd struggle! 😀 x

      Delete
  7. Fabulous designs :) Love the way u represented the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Monika!!! Great cards. I wonder if cats sit and really communicate with one another. It would be interesting to know what they discuss. LOL, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so perfect for the challenge!! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monika what a fun take on our sketch, love those kitties too
    Thanks so much for joining us this week, sorry to be late in visiting your blog
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX